Writing and Editorial Contributors Include:
This Manual is developed by Natural Capitalism Solutions (NCS), a 501(c)3 non-profit whose mission is to educate senior decision-makers in business, government and civil society about the principles of sustainability. NCS shows how to restore and further enhance the natural and human capital while increasing prosperity and quality of life. In partnership with leading thinkers and groups, NCS creates innovative, practical tools and implementation strategies for companies, communities and countries.
- L. Hunter Lovins, President, NCS
- Brianna H. Buntje, Research Director, NCS *
- Michael Hoffman, University of Texas, Austin, MBA Student, NCS intern 2006
- Nancy M. Johnston, Outreach and Development Director, NCS
- Kate C. Curl, Development and Operations Officer, NCS
- William Becker, Advisor Global Energy Center for Community Sustainability
- Katherine E. Hamilton, Ecosystems Marketplace
- Christopher L. Juniper, Sr. Consultant, NCS
- Gregg Eisenberg, Stratus Consulting
- Steve Graff, University of Colorado, Boulder Environmental Journalism Student
- Shanna Dixon Manny, Independent Contractor
- NCS interns 2006 including: Jeremy Epstein, Jennifer Stein, Mark Lewis, Mick Follari and Tamara Jacobi
- Cover Artwork: Looking at Dallas, Pencil Study by Walt Johnston
* Brianna Buntje is project director and primary contact for the development of this Climate Protection Manual for Cities.
Peer Review Panel:
- ICLEI staff
- Rocky Anderson, Mayor of Salt Lake City, Utah
- Susan Anderson, Director of Sustainable Development, City of Portland, Oregon
- Steve Nicholas, Director of Sustainability, Seattle, Washington
- Tabitha Crawford, Sr. Vice President, Actus Lend Lease
- Heidi VanGenderen, Sr. Associate Wirth Chair in Environmental and Community Policy
- Sarah Van Pelt, City of Boulder
- Maureen Hart, Sustainable Measures
- Mike Johnson, Viriditas Energy Consulting
- Susan Joy Hassol, Independent Climate Change Analyst
Special thanks to Manual Supporters:
Paradigm Nouveau Enterprise (PNE) is known for meeting the urgent needs of the 21st century through innovative action, thinking and dialogue that produces unprecedented results. PNE acknowledges that the Climate Protection Manual for Cities is a project consistent with its mission, and has agreed to provide the partnership and funding necessary for its creation.
Other fiscal contributors include Doug and Lisa Granat and Family and three anonymous donors.